Strategic Mapping (TM) Session
- Discover your mission, vision and values in succinct formats and align your business projects and goals to these.
- Gain clarity and focus for how to move forward in your business in the next year.
- Learn which projects to focus on now and which can wait.
- Develop a detailed to-do plan with benchmarks to accomplish or delegate key tasks to meet project goals within desired time frame.
Format: Two to three recorded 60-90 minute meetings in person or on Zoom
- Trello board detailing your ranked strategic objectives
- Trello templates for organizing your launch to make sure you don't miss any important details
- Typed One-Page Mission Vision and Values document to frame in your office
- Entrepreneurs who have a complex or multi-faceted project including you and/or your team such as a podcast launch, social media marketing campaign, course launch, etc.
- Creative visionaries who have important work to do and need to externally process your thoughts in order to actually make your ideas happen
- Professional organizers who are in the process of scaling and growing your team and want to know not only what to do next and who your first hire should be, but also how to create systems and processes that will serve you for years to come.